Principal pathogenetic components and biological endophenotypes in autism spectrum disorders
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 237–252, October 2010
How to Cite
Sacco, R., Curatolo, P., Manzi, B., Militerni, R., Bravaccio, C., Frolli, A., Lenti, C., Saccani, M., Elia, M., Reichelt, K.-L., Pascucci, T., Puglisi-Allegra, S. and Persico, A. M. (2010), Principal pathogenetic components and biological endophenotypes in autism spectrum disorders. Autism Res, 3: 237–252. doi: 10.1002/aur.151
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2009
- Italian Ministry for University, Scientific Research and Technology. Grant Number: PRIN n.2006058195
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: RFPS-2007-5-640174
- Autism Speaks Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!