Enhanced connectivity between visual cortex and other regions of the brain in autism: a REM sleep EEG coherence study
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 280–285, October 2010
How to Cite
Léveillé, C., Barbeau, E. B., Bolduc, C., Limoges, É., Berthiaume, C., Chevrier, É., Mottron, L. and Godbout, R. (2010), Enhanced connectivity between visual cortex and other regions of the brain in autism: a REM sleep EEG coherence study. Autism Res, 3: 280–285. doi: 10.1002/aur.155
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2010
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Fonds de la recherche en santé du Québec
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!