Enhanced connectivity between visual cortex and other regions of the brain in autism: a REM sleep EEG coherence study
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 280–285, October 2010
How to Cite
Léveillé, C., Barbeau, E. B., Bolduc, C., Limoges, É., Berthiaume, C., Chevrier, É., Mottron, L. and Godbout, R. (2010), Enhanced connectivity between visual cortex and other regions of the brain in autism: a REM sleep EEG coherence study. Autism Res, 3: 280–285. doi: 10.1002/aur.155
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2010
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Fonds de la recherche en santé du Québec
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.