Conversational gestures in autism spectrum disorders: Asynchrony but not decreased frequency
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 311–322, December 2010
How to Cite
de Marchena, A. and Eigsti, I.-M. (2010), Conversational gestures in autism spectrum disorders: Asynchrony but not decreased frequency. Autism Res, 3: 311–322. doi: 10.1002/aur.159
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2010
- University of Connecticut Research Foundation. Grant Number: 458938
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!