Increased rates of depressed mood in mothers of children with ASD associated with the presence of the broader autism phenotype
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 143–148, April 2011
How to Cite
Ingersoll, B., Meyer, K. and Becker, M. W. (2011), Increased rates of depressed mood in mothers of children with ASD associated with the presence of the broader autism phenotype. Autism Res, 4: 143–148. doi: 10.1002/aur.170
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2010
- Autism Speaks. Grant Numbers: 5020, 4726
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!