The autism risk genes MET and PLAUR differentially impact cortical development
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Mouse Models of Autism Spectrum Disorders
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 68–83, February 2011
How to Cite
Eagleson, K. L., Campbell, D. B., Thompson, B. L., Bergman, M. Y. and Levitt, P. (2011), The autism risk genes MET and PLAUR differentially impact cortical development. Autism Res, 4: 68–83. doi: 10.1002/aur.172
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2010
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R01 MH067842, F30 MH083474
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.