A genotype resource for postmortem brain samples from the Autism Tissue Program
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 89–97, April 2011
How to Cite
Wintle, R. F., Lionel, A. C., Hu, P., Ginsberg, S. D., Pinto, D., Thiruvahindrapduram, B., Wei, J., Marshall, C. R., Pickett, J., Cook, E. H. and Scherer, S. W. (2011), A genotype resource for postmortem brain samples from the Autism Tissue Program. Autism Res, 4: 89–97. doi: 10.1002/aur.173
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2010
- Autism Speaks
- Autism Tissue Program Project. Grant Number: ♯1299
- Genome Canada/Ontario Genomics Institute
- Autism Genome Project
- The Centre for Applied Genomics
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: Rubicon 825.06.031
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD057564, MH085208, MH086385
- U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Number: R24-MH068855
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences. Grant Number: TMF/DA/5801
Vol. 4, Issue 4, 314, Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!