Developing the Frith-Happé animations: A quick and objective test of Theory of Mind for adults with autism
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 149–154, April 2011
How to Cite
White, S. J., Coniston, D., Rogers, R. and Frith, U. (2011), Developing the Frith-Happé animations: A quick and objective test of Theory of Mind for adults with autism. Autism Res, 4: 149–154. doi: 10.1002/aur.174
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2010
- Medical Research Council, and Economic and Social Research Council
- British Academy. Grant Numbers: PTA-037-27-0107, PDF/2009/213
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!