Probabilistic reinforcement learning in adults with autism spectrum disorders
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 109–120, April 2011
How to Cite
Solomon, M., Smith, A. C., Frank, M. J., Ly, S. and Carter, C. S. (2011), Probabilistic reinforcement learning in adults with autism spectrum disorders. Autism Res, 4: 109–120. doi: 10.1002/aur.177
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2010
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: 1-K-08 MH074967-01, R-01 071847 (AS)
- Autism Speaks Pilot Award
- Young Investigator Award: NARSAD—Atherton Investigator
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!