Deficits in adults with autism spectrum disorders when processing multiple objects in dynamic scenes
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 132–142, April 2011
How to Cite
O'Hearn, K., Lakusta, L., Schroer, E., Minshew, N. and Luna, B. (2011), Deficits in adults with autism spectrum disorders when processing multiple objects in dynamic scenes. Autism Res, 4: 132–142. doi: 10.1002/aur.179
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2010
- Autism Speaks. Grant Number: 04593
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD 055748, NIMH R01MH067924, KO1 081191
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!