Contactin 4 as an autism susceptibility locus
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 189–199, June 2011
How to Cite
Cottrell, C. E., Bir, N., Varga, E., Alvarez, C. E., Bouyain, S., Zernzach, R., Thrush, D. L., Evans, J., Trimarchi, M., Butter, E. M., Cunningham, D., Gastier-Foster, J. M., McBride, K. L. and Herman, G. E. (2011), Contactin 4 as an autism susceptibility locus. Autism Res, 4: 189–199. doi: 10.1002/aur.184
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2010
- USAF Department of Defense grant/Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: FA7014-09-2-0004
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R21 HG004663, R01 GM088806
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!