Contactin 4 as an autism susceptibility locus
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 189–199, June 2011
How to Cite
Cottrell, C. E., Bir, N., Varga, E., Alvarez, C. E., Bouyain, S., Zernzach, R., Thrush, D. L., Evans, J., Trimarchi, M., Butter, E. M., Cunningham, D., Gastier-Foster, J. M., McBride, K. L. and Herman, G. E. (2011), Contactin 4 as an autism susceptibility locus. Autism Res, 4: 189–199. doi: 10.1002/aur.184
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2010
- USAF Department of Defense grant/Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: FA7014-09-2-0004
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R21 HG004663, R01 GM088806
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.