These authors contributed equally to this work.
Fine mapping of Xq11.1-q21.33 and mutation screening of RPS6KA6, ZNF711, ACSL4, DLG3, and IL1RAPL2 for autism spectrum disorders (ASD)
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 228–233, June 2011
How to Cite
Kantojärvi, K., Kotala, I., Rehnström, K., Ylisaukko-oja, T., Vanhala, R., von Wendt, T. N., von Wendt, L. and Järvelä, I. (2011), Fine mapping of Xq11.1-q21.33 and mutation screening of RPS6KA6, ZNF711, ACSL4, DLG3, and IL1RAPL2 for autism spectrum disorders (ASD). Autism Res, 4: 228–233. doi: 10.1002/aur.187
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2010
- Helsinki University Hospital Research Funding. Grant Number: ♯TYH7227
- The Academy of Finland Helsinki Finland
- The Medical Society of Finland, Helsinki, Finland
- Cure Autism Now
- European Union. Grant Number: ♯512158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!