Autism spectrum disorders are associated with an elevated autoantibody response to tissue transglutaminase-2
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 242–249, August 2011
How to Cite
Rosenspire, A., Yoo, W., Menard, S. and Torres, A. R. (2011), Autism spectrum disorders are associated with an elevated autoantibody response to tissue transglutaminase-2. Autism Res, 4: 242–249. doi: 10.1002/aur.194
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
- Cure Autism Now Foundation (which has merged with Autism Speaks)
- Autism Genetic Resource Exchange (AGRE)
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: 1U24MH081810
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!