No evidence for IL1RAPL1 involvement in selected high-risk autism pedigrees from the AGRE data set
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 293–296, August 2011
How to Cite
Allen-Brady, K., Cai, G., Cannon, D., Robison, R., McMahon, W. M., Coon, H. and Buxbaum, J. D. (2011), No evidence for IL1RAPL1 involvement in selected high-risk autism pedigrees from the AGRE data set. Autism Res, 4: 293–296. doi: 10.1002/aur.195
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 MH069359
- Seaver Foundation
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: 1U24MH081810
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!