MAOA, DBH, and SLC6A4 variants in CHARGE: a case–control study of autism spectrum disorders
Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 250–261, August 2011
How to Cite
Tassone, F., Qi, L., Zhang, W., Hansen, R. L., Pessah, I. N. and Hertz-Picciotto, I. (2011), MAOA, DBH, and SLC6A4 variants in CHARGE: a case–control study of autism spectrum disorders. Autism Res, 4: 250–261. doi: 10.1002/aur.196
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2010
- MIND Institute Research and Gift funds (FT) and matching funds for the CHARGE Study
- Autism Speaks/Cure Autism Now Environmental Innovator Award (INP)
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: R01-ES015359; P01ES011269
- Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: R833292; R829388
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!