The development of perceptual expertise for faces and objects in autism spectrum conditions
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 297–301, August 2011
How to Cite
Damiano, C., Churches, O., Ring, H. and Baron-Cohen, S. (2011), The development of perceptual expertise for faces and objects in autism spectrum conditions. Autism Res, 4: 297–301. doi: 10.1002/aur.205
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2010
- MRC (UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!