Verbal problem-solving in autism spectrum disorders: A problem of plan construction?
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 401–411, December 2011
How to Cite
Alderson-Day, B. (2011), Verbal problem-solving in autism spectrum disorders: A problem of plan construction?. Autism Res, 4: 401–411. doi: 10.1002/aur.222
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!