Abstractness and continuity in the syntactic development of young children with autism
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 422–437, December 2011
How to Cite
Naigles, L. R., Kelty, E., Jaffery, R. and Fein, D. (2011), Abstractness and continuity in the syntactic development of young children with autism. Autism Res, 4: 422–437. doi: 10.1002/aur.223
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 DC07428, R01 2DC007428
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!