Sociodemographic risk factors associated with autism spectrum disorders and intellectual disability
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 438–448, December 2011
How to Cite
Pinborough-Zimmerman, J., Bilder, D., Bakian, A., Satterfield, R., Carbone, P. S., Nangle, B. E., Randall, H. and McMahon, W. M. (2011), Sociodemographic risk factors associated with autism spectrum disorders and intellectual disability. Autism Res, 4: 438–448. doi: 10.1002/aur.224
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2010
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: CCU822365
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!