Pregnancy complications and obstetric suboptimality in association with autism spectrum disorders in children of the nurses' health study II
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 21–30, February 2012
How to Cite
Lyall, K., Pauls, D. L., Spiegelman, D., Ascherio, A. and Santangelo, S. L. (2012), Pregnancy complications and obstetric suboptimality in association with autism spectrum disorders in children of the nurses' health study II. Autism Res, 5: 21–30. doi: 10.1002/aur.228
- Issue online: 29 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-CA50385
- Autism Speaks. Grant Numbers: 1788, 2210
- United States Department of Defense (DOD)
- Army Medical Research and Material Command (USAMRMC). Grant Number: A-14917
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!