Pregnancy complications and obstetric suboptimality in association with autism spectrum disorders in children of the nurses' health study II
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 21–30, February 2012
How to Cite
Lyall, K., Pauls, D. L., Spiegelman, D., Ascherio, A. and Santangelo, S. L. (2012), Pregnancy complications and obstetric suboptimality in association with autism spectrum disorders in children of the nurses' health study II. Autism Res, 5: 21–30. doi: 10.1002/aur.228
- Issue online: 29 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-CA50385
- Autism Speaks. Grant Numbers: 1788, 2210
- United States Department of Defense (DOD)
- Army Medical Research and Material Command (USAMRMC). Grant Number: A-14917
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.