This article was published online on 3 October 2011. Subsequently, the names of two authors were found to be incorrect, and the correction was published on 24 October 2011.
Accuracy of phenotyping children with autism based on parent report: what specifically do we gain phenotyping “rapidly”?†
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 31–38, February 2012
How to Cite
Warren, Z., Vehorn, A., Dohrmann, E., Nicholson, A., Sutcliffe, J. S. and Veenstra-VanderWeele, J. (2012), Accuracy of phenotyping children with autism based on parent report: what specifically do we gain phenotyping “rapidly”?. Autism Res, 5: 31–38. doi: 10.1002/aur.230
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
- Simons Foundation
Vol. 5, Issue 2, 151, Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!