Audiovisual speech integration in autism spectrum disorders: ERP evidence for atypicalities in lexical-semantic processing
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 39–48, February 2012
How to Cite
Megnin, O., Flitton, A., R.G. Jones, C., de Haan, M., Baldeweg, T. and Charman, T. (2012), Audiovisual speech integration in autism spectrum disorders: ERP evidence for atypicalities in lexical-semantic processing. Autism Res, 5: 39–48. doi: 10.1002/aur.231
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
- MRC, Autism Speaks. Grant Number: 1280
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!