Regional differences in grey and white matter in children and adults with autism spectrum disorders: an activation likelihood estimate (ALE) meta-analysis
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 49–66, February 2012
How to Cite
Duerden, E. G., Mak-Fan, K. M., Taylor, M. J. and Roberts, S. W. (2012), Regional differences in grey and white matter in children and adults with autism spectrum disorders: an activation likelihood estimate (ALE) meta-analysis. Autism Res, 5: 49–66. doi: 10.1002/aur.235
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
- Hospital for Sick Children, and the Reva Gerstein Fellowship in Paediatric Psychology
- CIHR . Grant Number: MOP 81611.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!