Grant sponsors: National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Child Health and Human Development; Grant numbers R21HD065289, R01HD23264; National Institutes of Health/National Institute of General Medical Sciences; Grant number T32GM07347; National Institutes of Health/National Center for Research Resources; Grant numbers TL1RR024978, UL1RR024975; Marino Autism Research Institute.
Gastrointestinal Dysfunction in Autism: Parental Report, Clinical Evaluation, and Associated Factors
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2011 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 101–108, April 2012
How to Cite
Autism Res 2011.
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2011
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Numbers: R21HD065289, R01HD23264
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: T32GM07347
- National Institutes of Health/National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: TL1RR024978, UL1RR024975
- Marino Autism Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!