Allelic Variation Within the Putative Autism Spectrum Disorder Risk Gene Homeobox A1 and Cerebellar Maturation in Typically Developing Children and Adolescents
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 93–100, April 2012
How to Cite
Autism Res 2012.
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
- UK Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0701370
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!