Feasibility and relevance of examining lymphoblastoid cell lines to study role of microRNAs in autism
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 240–250, August 2008
How to Cite
Talebizadeh, Z., Butler, M. G. and Theodoro, M. F. (2008), Feasibility and relevance of examining lymphoblastoid cell lines to study role of microRNAs in autism. Autism Res, 1: 240–250. doi: 10.1002/aur.33
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2008
- Children's Mercy Hospital (CMH) Physician Scientist Award. Grant Number: 01.3905
- Cure Autism Now (CAN) Foundation. Grant Number: 01.3956
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!