Face inversion effects in autism: a combined looking time and pupillometric study
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 297–306, October 2008
How to Cite
Falck-Ytter, T. (2008), Face inversion effects in autism: a combined looking time and pupillometric study. Autism Res, 1: 297–306. doi: 10.1002/aur.45
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2008
- The Tercentennial Fund of the Bank of Sweden. Grant Number: J2004-0511
- The European Union (TACT project). Grant Number: EU15636
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!