A parallel and distributed-processing model of joint attention, social cognition and autism
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 2–21, February 2009
How to Cite
Mundy, P., Sullivan, L. and Mastergeorge, A. M. (2009), A parallel and distributed-processing model of joint attention, social cognition and autism. Autism Res, 2: 2–21. doi: 10.1002/aur.61
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD 38052, MH 071273
- Lisa Capps Chair Endowment Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!