Decreased GAD65 mRNA levels in select subpopulations of neurons in the cerebellar dentate nuclei in autism: an in situ hybridization study
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 50–59, February 2009
How to Cite
Yip, J., Soghomonian, J. J. and Blatt, G. J. (2009), Decreased GAD65 mRNA levels in select subpopulations of neurons in the cerebellar dentate nuclei in autism: an in situ hybridization study. Autism Res, 2: 50–59. doi: 10.1002/aur.62
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2008
- NIH NICHD. Grant Number: R01-HD39459
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!