Moral Dilemmas Film Task: a study of spontaneous narratives by individuals with autism spectrum conditions
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 148–156, June 2009
How to Cite
Barnes, J. L., Lombardo, M. V., Wheelwright, S. and Baron-Cohen, S. (2009), Moral Dilemmas Film Task: a study of spontaneous narratives by individuals with autism spectrum conditions. Autism Res, 2: 148–156. doi: 10.1002/aur.79
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2008
- Shirley Foundation
- US-UK Fulbright Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!