Decreased GABAA receptors and benzodiazepine binding sites in the anterior cingulate cortex in autism
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 205–219, August 2009
How to Cite
Oblak, A., Gibbs, T.T. and Blatt, G.J. (2009), Decreased GABAA receptors and benzodiazepine binding sites in the anterior cingulate cortex in autism. Autism Res, 2: 205–219. doi: 10.1002/aur.88
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NIH U54 MH66398, NIH NINDS NS38975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!