A comprehensive volumetric analysis of the cerebellum in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
© 2009 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 246–257, October 2009
How to Cite
Scott, J. A., Schumann, C. M., Goodlin-Jones, B. L. and Amaral, D. G. (2009), A comprehensive volumetric analysis of the cerebellum in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder. Autism Res, 2: 246–257. doi: 10.1002/aur.97
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH41479, MH01832, MH01142, MH50047, NS16980, HD31715
- UC Davis M.I.N.D. Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!