A comprehensive volumetric analysis of the cerebellum in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
© 2009 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 246–257, October 2009
How to Cite
Scott, J. A., Schumann, C. M., Goodlin-Jones, B. L. and Amaral, D. G. (2009), A comprehensive volumetric analysis of the cerebellum in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder. Autism Res, 2: 246–257. doi: 10.1002/aur.97
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH41479, MH01832, MH01142, MH50047, NS16980, HD31715
- UC Davis M.I.N.D. Institute
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.