Comparative analyses of laccase-catalyzed amination reactions for production of novel β-lactam antibiotics
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 295–306, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Mikolasch, A., Manda, K., Schlüter, R., Lalk, M., Witt, S., Seefeldt, S., Hammer, E., Schauer, F., Jülich, W.-D. and Lindequist, U. (2012), Comparative analyses of laccase-catalyzed amination reactions for production of novel β-lactam antibiotics. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, 59: 295–306. doi: 10.1002/bab.1026
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!