Protective effects of enalapril, an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor, on multiple organ damage following scald injury in rats
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 307–313, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, B.-Q., Wang, G., Zhang, J.-P., Hu, J.-Y., Xiao, R., Lei, Z.-Y., Ruan, J., Dang, Y.-M., Zhang, D.-X., Bian, X.-W. and Huang, Y.-S. (2012), Protective effects of enalapril, an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor, on multiple organ damage following scald injury in rats. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, 59: 307–313. doi: 10.1002/bab.1027
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!