Application of plasma surface modification techniques to improve hemocompatibility of vascular grafts: A review
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
Special Issue: Tissue Engineering
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 311–327, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Solouk, A., Cousins, B. G., Mirzadeh, H. and Seifalian, A. M. (2011), Application of plasma surface modification techniques to improve hemocompatibility of vascular grafts: A review. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, 58: 311–327. doi: 10.1002/bab.50
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!