Parts of this paper were presented at the 24th Inter national Conference on Efficiency, Cost, Optimization, Simulation and Environmental Impact of Energy Systems (ECOS 2011) and at the first Brazilian BioEnergy Science and Technology Conference (BBEST 2011).
Modeling and Analysis
Benchmarking of next-generation biofuels from a process perspective†
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 292–301, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Voll, A. and Marquardt, W. (2012), Benchmarking of next-generation biofuels from a process perspective. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 6: 292–301. doi: 10.1002/bbb.1325
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!