Modeling and Analysis
Conversion of biomass to sugars via ionic liquid hydrolysis: process synthesis and economic evaluation
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 444–452, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Sen, S. M., Binder, J. B., Raines, R. T. and Maravelias, C. T. (2012), Conversion of biomass to sugars via ionic liquid hydrolysis: process synthesis and economic evaluation. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 6: 444–452. doi: 10.1002/bbb.1336
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!