Envisioning the transition to a next-generation biofuels industry in the US Midwest
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 376–386, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Dweikat, I., Weil, C., Moose, S., Kochian, L., Mosier, N., Ileleji, K., Brown, P., Peer, W., Murphy, A., Taheripour, F., McCann, M. and Carpita, N. (2012), Envisioning the transition to a next-generation biofuels industry in the US Midwest. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 6: 376–386. doi: 10.1002/bbb.1342
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!