This publication is part of the BIOMASS FUTURES project (Biomass role in achieving the Climate Change & Renewables EU policy targets. Demand and Supply dynamics under the perspective of stakeholders - IEE 08 653 SI2. 529 241, www.biomassfutures.eu, funded by the European Union's Intelligent Energy Programme.
Cascading use: a systematic approach to biomass beyond the energy sector†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Special Issue: Biomass Futures: Estimating the role of sustainable biomass for meeting the 2020 targets and beyond
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 193–206, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Keegan, D., Kretschmer, B., Elbersen, B. and Panoutsou, C. (2013), Cascading use: a systematic approach to biomass beyond the energy sector. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 7: 193–206. doi: 10.1002/bbb.1351
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!