Miscanthus: a fast-growing crop for biofuels and chemicals production
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 580–598, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Brosse, N., Dufour, A., Meng, X., Sun, Q. and Ragauskas, A. (2012), Miscanthus: a fast-growing crop for biofuels and chemicals production. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 6: 580–598. doi: 10.1002/bbb.1353
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!