Modeling and Analysis
Comparing life cycle energy and GHG emissions of bio-based PET, recycled PET, PLA, and man-made cellulosics
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 625–639, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Shen, L., Worrell, E. and Patel, M. K. (2012), Comparing life cycle energy and GHG emissions of bio-based PET, recycled PET, PLA, and man-made cellulosics. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 6: 625–639. doi: 10.1002/bbb.1368
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!