This publication is part of the BIOMASS FUTURES project (Biomass's role in achieving the climate change and renewables EU policy targets. Demand and supply dynamics under the perspective of stakeholders - IEE 08 653 SI2. 529 241, www.biomassfutures.eu, funded by the European Union's Intelligent Energy Programme.
Modeling and Analysis
Analyzing the bio-energy supply system in the context of the 20-20-20 targets and the 2050 decarbonization targets in the EU†
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Special Issue: Biomass Futures: Estimating the role of sustainable biomass for meeting the 2020 targets and beyond
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 126–146, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Tasios, N., Apostolaki, E., Capros, P. and De Vita, A. (2013), Analyzing the bio-energy supply system in the context of the 20-20-20 targets and the 2050 decarbonization targets in the EU. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 7: 126–146. doi: 10.1002/bbb.1374
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Received June 8, 2012; revised and accepted September 27, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!