This work has in part been presented at the 2012 American Agricultural Economic Association Meetings held in Seattle, WA, USA.
Modeling and Analysis
Environmental tradeoffs of stover removal and erosion in Indiana†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 78–88, January/February 2013
How to Cite
English, A., Tyner, W. E., Sesmero, J., Owens, P. and Muth, D. J. (2013), Environmental tradeoffs of stover removal and erosion in Indiana. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 7: 78–88. doi: 10.1002/bbb.1375
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Received September 12, 2012; revised October 1, 2012; accepted October 2, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!