Modeling and Analysis
The role of biomass in heat, electricity, and transport markets in the EU27 under different scenarios
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Special Issue: Biomass Futures: Estimating the role of sustainable biomass for meeting the 2020 targets and beyond
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 147–163, March/April 2013
How to Cite
van Stralen, J. N.P., Uslu, A., Dalla Longa, F. and Panoutsou, C. (2013), The role of biomass in heat, electricity, and transport markets in the EU27 under different scenarios. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 7: 147–163. doi: 10.1002/bbb.1381
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!