MODELING AND ANALYSIS
Is it better to produce biomethane via thermochemical or biological routes? An energy balance perspective
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 273–281, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Gallagher, C. and Murphy, J. D. (2013), Is it better to produce biomethane via thermochemical or biological routes? An energy balance perspective. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 7: 273–281. doi: 10.1002/bbb.1390
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!