Modeling and Analysis
Bioenergy scenarios that contribute to a sustainable energy future in the EU27
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Special Issue: Biomass Futures: Estimating the role of sustainable biomass for meeting the 2020 targets and beyond
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 164–172, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Uslu, A., van Stralen, J., Elbersen, B., Panoutsou, C., Fritsche, U. and Böttcher, H. (2013), Bioenergy scenarios that contribute to a sustainable energy future in the EU27. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 7: 164–172. doi: 10.1002/bbb.1395
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Received August 1, 2012; revised and accepted January 7, 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!