Note: Authors are given in alphabetical order
Developments in crops and management systems to improve lignocellulosic feedstock production
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 582–601, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Coulman, B., Dalai, A., Heaton, E., Lee, C. P., Lefsrud, M., Levin, D., Lemaux, P. G., Neale, D., Shoemaker, S. P., Singh, J., Smith, D. L. and Whalen, J. K. (2013), Developments in crops and management systems to improve lignocellulosic feedstock production. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 7: 582–601. doi: 10.1002/bbb.1418
21111 Lakeshore Rd, Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, Quebec H9X 3V9, Canada. E-mail: Donald.email@example.com
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Received October 28, 2012; revised and accepted May 9, 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!